MOTORCYCLE TRAVELING IS ABOUT COMPACT, LIGHTWEIGHT AND Reliable gear, THESE ARE THE TENTS THAT GIVE US THE BEST FEATURES FOR OUR TRIP.
These full-featured, ultralight backpacking shelters are truly easy to pack, setup, and inhabit. Dual doors and steep, vertical walls make long trips with a smelly partner - or three - bearable, and there’s enough internal space to ensure that windy, rainy afternoons spent playing dominoes will be comfortable. Media pockets located above the sleeping area enable clean earbud cord routing from phones or other devices.
Copper Spur UL2
Trail Weight 2lb 13oz
Packed Weight 3lb 2oz
- Footprint Weight 6oz
- Fast Fly Weight 2lb 1oz
- Packed Size 5.5" x 17.5"
- Floor Area 29sq ft
- Vestibule Area 9sq ft
- Head Height 42"
- Foot Height 22"
- Three season, free standing, ultralight backpacking tent
- DAC Featherlite NFL pole system with press fit connectors, and lightweight hubs - featuring eco-friendly anodizing
- All DAC poles made from TH72M aluminum: the latest technology in lightweight tent poles featuring improved durability
- H Clip attaches tent body to cross pole
- Fly is ultralight silicone treated nylon rip-stop with a 1200mm waterproof polyurethane coating
- Floor is ultralight silicone treated nylon rip-stop with a 1200mm waterproof polyurethane coating
- Tent body is ultra lightweight nylon and polyester mesh
- Mesh body offers excellent ventilation
- Hub/pole design makes set up quick and easy
- Ultralight plastic clips attach tent body to pole frame
- Tent body has two rainbow doors
- Two vestibules with single stake outs and storm flaps over zippers
- Four interior mesh pockets and two media pockets
- Reflective guyline and reflective webbing on tent corners for nighttime visibility
- All seams taped with waterproof, solvent-free polyurethane (No PVC or VOC's) tape
Part of the Big Agnes collection, the three-season Copper Spur UL mtnGLO features integrated LED lights into the tent body; experience ambient light in your shelter with the click of a button. Ultralight and full-featured, with a double door/double vestibule design, experience comfort and convenience in the backcountry like never before.
Divide Ultralight Sac
The Divide Ultralight series is our most technically oriented line of Big Agnes System bags; using our minimalist half-pad sleeve design and super cozy 850 fill power DownTek™ water repellent insulation. These mummy shaped bags combine lightweight versatility with a long line of packable creature comforts. Whether you’re a 3/4 length-pad-carrying, fast fly tent-gram-counter or just concerned about weight and pack size in general, you will be happy rocking a bag from this series.
Round Mountain Pillow
This comfortable inflatable camp pillow weighs only 2.5oz. The Round Mountain Pillow - with a new elastic stretch nylon fabric - is comfortable and handy. I-beam construction provides support and easy inflation. Conveniently designed to fit in the pillow pocket of Big Agnes Sleeping bags, the Round Mountain is a lightweight alternative to using a jacket for a pillow- because no one wants a zipper in their eye.
Ultimate comfort should be a luxury no matter where you rest your head. Enter the Double Z, a 4" thick gateway to dreamland that features an internal stabilizer construction to distribute weight evenly and a two-piece valve allowing for one-way inflation and super quick deflation. Because "roughing it" is a state of mind.
The Dunkley Belay
This jacket is insulated with 120g of Pinneco Core™ fill in the body and 80g in the sleeves; creating a super warm yet highly functional and agile cold weather piece. Pair with your warmest layers and you'll stay toasty on those frigid mornings when it seems the sun will never rise over the horizon. Bottom line: It’s really warm.